Need a quick answer to your grammar question? Join the Q & A Club!
- Do I need to use "affect" or "effect" in my sentence?
- Does someone feel "bad" or "badly"?
- Does my sentence have a split infinitive, and what is that anyway?
- Is there anything wrong with ending a sentence with a preposition?
- Do I use an apostrophe with the plural of my family name? What about on my mailbox? How about on greeting cards?
What is YOUR grammar question?
The grammarNOW! Q & A Club is here to help.
You can send as many questions as you want per email, or just one at a time over a period of weeks or months. There is no expiration date on your contract.
You must pay in advance by sending funds to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal. Just click here:
With this contract, I will give top priority to your questions, and you will be guaranteed a reply the same day or within 24 hours. Please note if your question is sincerely urgent.
Once you have made your payment, you will receive an email acknowledging the payment and giving you an email address where you can send your question or questions.
The minimum cost is $5 for 5 questions, but you may ask as many as you wish for an additional $1 each.
Get your nagging, picky grammar questions answered today!
GrammarNOW! ©1996–2017 by Linda M. DeVore
All rights reserved. Reprinting or reuse of any content without express written permission is prohibited.